New Steam FSX beta available

jandjfrench

Best I can tell, it's a beta update for those of us that have steam. The beta is running 7 days. .....In my own words I'd describe it as the following...Added a offline mode, minor fixes, I did not see any thing huge here. terrain issues reported by users has been fixed. (I've seen just a runway at TNCM and nothing else...even see airports flooded by the waters before it cleared up) and some 3rd party addon issues fixed. Note...the beta is out so users that opt to download it can then report any issues. Any yes, I too was very confused.:pilot:

FSX is one step from the grave ...

I think that cynical belief must be coming from some Lockheed-fan echo chamber. If there was any chance of it being remotely true, no one has told the third-party vendors who keep a steady stream of new FSX add-ons and products released every week. And new FSX freeware planes and scenery show no sign of diminishing either, do they? I don't run the Steam version, but FSX is alive, well, and running great on my pc.

I think that cynical belief must be coming from some Lockheed-fan echo chamber. If there was any chance of it being remotely true, no one has told the third-party vendors who keep a steady stream of new FSX add-ons and products released every week. And new FSX freeware planes and scenery show no sign of diminishing either, do they? I don't run the Steam version, but FSX is alive, well, and running great on my pc.

LOL I hate LM..it's crap. Something new is coming down the pipe at it will have more resemblance to MS Flight not P3D or FSX.

If they were able to take the best of FSX and combine with the best of Flight, that would be an *amazing* sim. Though it was discontinued, it's still a great GA sim, especially since you can now get it for free, and import scenery for the entire world.

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

Archived