Where in scenery library do you have you static objects library?

donnybalonny

I´ve been having problems with the scenery blurring out in a part of Misty Fjords. (Just around Ketchican and Antelope Trail Ranch area. (the center of Misty)) A sudden glitch and blurry. It didnt go away.

So using scenery config editor I disabled a lot of things. Everything looked good then. Slowly adding a few items a time. Still no problems.

Bang.. adding the static objects library and .... Blurry.

Weird. I dont think I have any static objects in that part of Misty Fjords. But well, Computers and software.

I had read somewhere that the Static objects library should be in the top of the library ( number 1) So I had it in the top below Orcas Island because it freaks out if there´s anything above (beatifull little picky Orcas :rolleyes:)

Now I have moved the Static objects library below The Misty Fjords landscape and scenery...... And no blurrying.

So I wonder: Where in the scenery library do you guys/girls have your static obljects library and your Rwy files?

Thanks in advance

Makes no difference.

Static object libraries are not affected by scenery priority.

I put mine just above the default entries simply so I do not have to scroll through all 8 or 9 of them when adding a new scenery.

A bunch of addons use objects by Sidney Schwartz and some of his earlier textures caused blurries.

Search the library for his updated textures.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Thanks Stringbean

I have my libraries down where you wrote and it still causes blurries.

This whole EZ-scenery story is getting a bit on my nerves. Its one big chaos IMHO.

I have them all (incl. the abacus ones) in 1 folder. There´s a lot because I downloaded this 100 mega file from here and MANY others.

I happily started installing NZ freeware sceneries, but after to many problems with this scenery using that mesh (vica versa) and landing strips disappearing into the ocean or the mountains, I stopped. I have downloaded all they say I should download and still objects missing out. And on top of this.... Blurries.

I dont think I have the energy to find Sidney Swartz early blurry textures, delete them and then find his newer non blurry textures. I thought I had it all very new. Its been downloaded a few month ago.

The solution could be to simply delete all EZ objects and related scenery and go on with life. In the end, this should be about flying.

But anyways, thanks for the help.

Archived