Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aircraft Repaint Requests

Default Aircraft Repaint Requests

Please put repaint/texture requests in the Painter's Forum.
    Last edited by FelixFFDS; 12-22-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    Felix/FFDS

So, since the new Painter's Workshop is up now, can we modify this sticky to push them there now?

Might help mitigate any slow responses.

3. Default

I think Aircraft Repaint companies are much less in every country because it is much expensive business and have the less amount of profit.

4. Cool COPA 737-800 for FSX repainted correctly! NOT LIKE HERRERA'S MODEL

Hi, can anybody repaint copa airlines 737-800 correctly? The jorge herrera or whoever is WRONG!!!! He put the WRONG code and the aircraft is doesn't readable! (Sorry my bad english) Can anybody make a repaint of the plane? Thanks. )

5. Default 41 sqn 95th Anniversary

Can anybody make a repaint of the LAGO/Justflight RAF Tornado in the 41 Sqaudron 95th anniversery please.

6. Default

Can I request repaint of China Southern Airlines in iFDG A321 IAE Model? Most of the repaints are in Project Airbus models (which for me I don't like). Thanks very much.

The real function of the paint is to protect the underlying aircraft from the ravages of time and weather. If you lived in the Pacific Northwest, your paint would last forever with very little sunshine to harm it, but unprotected metal would rapidly corrode. You might very well need to repaint a very nice looking aircraft to stop corrosion.

Attachment 144668
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison View Post
    The real function of the paint is to protect the underlying aircraft from the ravages of time and weather. If you lived in the Pacific Northwest, your paint would last forever with very little sunshine to harm it, but unprotected metal would rapidly corrode. You might very well need to repaint a very nice looking aircraft to stop corrosion.

9. Default

HI GUYS ! is it possible to request a repaint of Singapore Airlines 747-400. Registration 9V-SPQ. for the overland/Simmer's Sky B747-400 model?

10. Default

If you read the OP, this thread is about NOT requesting paints here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast