Specs:

MSI Raider GE76 12UE laptop
12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H 2.70GHz
32 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3030

Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS
Windows 11 Home v.23H2
Latest MSFS 2020 update installed

Hello...I k now I'm not alone in this, but I have a recurring issue that has made the sim unplayable for a few months. After five or ten minutes, regardless of where I am in the sim, my laptop completely freezes and there is a loud buzzing noise in the background. I can only shut down the laptop by holding down the on-off key until it turns off. It does it even in safe mode. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Try the Xbox repair tool if you are using Xbox, and I am sure you have done complete reboots to attempt to clear caches, then there is a specific way to clear the msfs2020 caches when certain CTDs occur but I forget at present where they are.  Failing all thgat complete reinstall, I assume you have tried loadin in safe mode, does it crash even in that??

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.