Wilco a320 help

Alankkj

Alankki,

Could you please post the exact file-name of your Wilco A-320 and where you downloaded it from, so that I can download and test your problem myself. Also please name the airport you are approaching and the runway concerned.

Is the airport you are approaching a default or a downloaded one ?

Is your A-320 freeware ? Did you make any changes to it's panel ? Are you approaching on auto-pilot or completely by VFR ?

Regards

Hans

2 hours ago, hjwalter said:

Alankki,

Could you please post the exact file-name of your Wilco A-320 and where you downloaded it from, so that I can download and test your problem myself. Also please name the airport you are approaching and the runway concerned.

Is the airport you are approaching a default or a downloaded one ?

Is your A-320 freeware ? Did you make any changes to it's panel ? Are you approaching on auto-pilot or completely by VFR ?

Regards

Hans

Its the original airbus vol.1 by wilco for fs2004. i tried to do a flight from sbgr to sbpa but after select ils y 11 in mcdu the fs9 crashed , i tried another airport star and approach but the results are the same

Hello! Maybe it's due to outdated software? Also sometimes other apps or mods can conflict with Wilco A320. Try temporarily disabling other apps to see if the problem persists. You can also try reinstalling the Wilco A320 Add-on to make sure all files are installed correctly.