WOAI and AIFP working at once?

I'm just curious. Is it possible to have both manually installed AI Traffic from AIG using AIFP, and automatically installed AI Traffic from WOAI, work in FSX:SE? I really want to make some airliners in the Philippines up to date, while others aren't. Like I want to see a AI Cebu Pacific A330neo parked next to a Dragonair A320 (Dragonair got rebranded to Cathay Dragon (2016) before Cebu Pacific even receive their first A330neo (November 2021). Is it possible??

The file trafficAircraft.bgl, I believe, has nothing to do with either WoAI or other traffic files compiled with AIFP.

I am pretty certain, but will make sure sometime later today, that this is the default traffic file that comes with FSX:SE. If it is, then I would just remove it, as it is a left-over from the time that Microsoft created FSX, and as such has no resemblance whatsoever to "real" traffic, aircraft-wise.

Stay tuned -

Jorgen

55 minutes ago, jorgen.s.andersen said:

The file trafficAircraft.bgl, I believe, has nothing to do with either WoAI or other traffic files compiled with AIFP.

I am pretty certain, but will make sure sometime later today, that this is the default traffic file that comes with FSX:SE. If it is, then I would just remove it, as it is a left-over from the time that Microsoft created FSX, and as such has no resemblance whatsoever to "real" traffic, aircraft-wise.

Stay tuned -

Jorgen

Oh okay thanks!

I can confirm that the trafficAircraft.bgl is the default AI aircraft traffic file for FSX:SE that comes from the original FSX.

Like I said before, I personally would delete that one, but do keep trafficBoats.bgl and trafficCarriers.bgl - that way you'll have some ships sailing around on the water, and maybe you can even practice aircraft carrier landings.

Jorgen

BTW, your interest in Philippine AI traffic is interesting to me, as I lived in Tacloban 2009-2013 and then in Cebu until 2015, when my wife and I moved to Germany.

I have seen those Xian MA-60's from Zest Airlines that you had in a screenshot in Manila, taking off from RWY 13/31, but never saw those in Tacloban or Cebu.

Jorgen

3 hours ago, jorgen.s.andersen said:

BTW, your interest in Philippine AI traffic is interesting to me, as I lived in Tacloban 2009-2013 and then in Cebu until 2015, when my wife and I moved to Germany.

I have seen those Xian MA-60's from Zest Airlines that you had in a screenshot in Manila, taking off from RWY 13/31, but never saw those in Tacloban or Cebu.

Jorgen

Yeah, I am actually didn't grow up in time where I could see Philippine Airlines B747 and A340s, Zest Air, Airphil Express, SEAir planes (Besides the SEAir Cargo that still flies today) but I wish I did! I am a Gen Z kid that loves stuff from the past! And I wish I could experience them or atleast be able to experience something similar. Going into Cebu Pacific's first A330 known as "RP-C3341" or as nicknamed by plane spotters "The Big Juan," or Air Philippines B737-200! Another thing that contributes to my interest on AI Traffic for Filipino Airliners are the childhood videos I used to watch when I was young! I watched many childhood youtubers that aren't uploading or not that frequent anymore as they were back then. Drewy Bluey, Spyro Matt, 97espi, Hanzel Mendoza, ExMoto Vlog, Jun MaYol, extrakurt, and other creators! But in short, I simply really want to go back in time and go back to where these airliners still fly around!