A340-600 Cockpit/Panel Please

Hi everybody,  me again.

Can anybody please recommend a decent working Airbus Cockpit/Panel for an Airbus A340-600 for FSX.

I have been using the Ultimate Boeing Panel for some Years now in various 4 Engine aircraft but since the Introduction of FSX It's no longer Compatible, as a Boeing Panel In an Airbus Cockpit/Panel?

Any help with this Please?

Many thanks

Paul,

Windows 10 2020.

Processor: AMD Ryzon 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz.

Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB.

System type: 64-bit Operating System X64-based processor.

I don't know of any. The Overland/Simmer's Sky Airbus package includes a A340-600 model with a very good external model and a VC. But it is by far not a study level airplane. The instrumentation is very simple and no systems are simulated. But it is fun to fly. I use this model in FS2004 and like it a lot. With  some effort I have reworked the bitmaps and worked a little on the xml code and now the cockpit panel looks much more like an Airbus cockpit.

Michael

A343_Cockpit_day.jpg

A343_Cockpit_night.jpg

A346_PFD_Work in Progress.jpg

Hi Michael, many thanks for reply.

Would this Panel work In FSX? and where would I find It to Download please.

Many thanks

Paul.

Windows 10 2020.

Hi Paul, the panel background is the Overland panel background pimped with a bit of touchup. The instruments were reworked also based on the original Overland xml code. The product is compatible with FSX and can be purchased https://secure.simmarket.com/overland-fly-into-the-sky-airbus-edition.phtml here.

As I used the original Overland code for my changes on instruments I unfortunately can not offer those for download because of copyright issued. They of course work in FSX.

Michael

You might consider the CLS model as well https://secure.simmarket.com/cls-airbus-a330-200300-and-a340-200300.phtml. External model is pretty much the same, cockpit functions probably a bit better. I will stay with the Overland airplanes because I already changed the xml code and improved the instrument bitmaps myself. Indeed this is possible with the CLS instruments also, because the gauges are not .gau but .cab files. You can open .cab files with 7z for instance and then extract the xml files and the instrument bmps and then usin cabdir.exe to compile a .cab file again including your changes.

Michael

Hi Michael,  thanks again for reply.

I have created myself a mega, mega PROBLEM!!!

You have just reminded me that I once had The CLS Model,  Overland Simmers Sky and the Thomas Ruth Model Purchased some Years ago ?

However, Despite currently having Two Desktop Computers and two Laptops  In the House I had a Document Folder called "registrations Codes"  which I kept all my Registration Codes In.

Guess what?  I cannot find this file on any Computer or Laptop!!!   STUPIDITY I guess on my part.

Looks like I'll have to repurchase a lot of games or call It a day.

Many thanks for all help.

Paul.

Windows 10 2020.