TDS where to get base packages?

I have been out of touch with sims for a while and have to wonder, is there a one stop shop for everything TDS? It seems a mish mash of places you can get examples but nowhere definitive. The TDS Forum seems long out of date. There are some things on Facebook e.g. the 757. But no one place to get a hold of the latest in certain a/c. As far as I can tell they produce a 727, 737Max examples, 787. Some like the 727 seem for fs9 others fsx and up. Some have VC's others not. Can someone point me in the best direction? 

4 minutes ago, Barkingside said:

I have been out of touch with sims for a while and have to wonder, is there a one stop shop for everything TDS? It seems a mish mash of places you can get examples but nowhere definitive. The TDS Forum seems long out of date. There are some things on Facebook e.g. the 757. But no one place to get a hold of the latest in certain a/c. As far as I can tell they produce a 727, 737Max examples, 787. Some like the 727 seem for fs9 others fsx and up. Some have VC's others not. Can someone point me in the best direction? 

Just look in the Library; they're all there in one shape or another. TDS never really had an 'outlet' for one stop Shopping. The Issues arises when you're trying to find a specific Airplane with a particular Engine configuration, and you end up tearing your hair out trying to find the Model to match the FDE.

My best recommendation is to just find the Aircraft Type you want, and stick with it the way it comes. That will minimize any potential angst and frustration.

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG