Concorde Professional add on for FS 2004

musketeer58

Hi all.

I`ve just come across the above software but I can't get it to install. I`ve got Windows 10 with FS 2004 installed and running perfectly however, when I attempt to install the Concorde add on, it gets to the language selection part and when I click on it, it goes no further, and the disc stops spinning in the drive. I`ve tried different compatibility modes and Administrator but to no avail so, I just wanted to ask if anybody knows of, or could suggest a fix for this. 

Many thanks

This may well be one of the instances of W10 being "over protective" with it's security settings.

Some installers are simply not W10 compatible.

You could try contacting the publisher to see if there's a W10 workaround ... some suppliers are very helpful.

There is a possibility that the disc is faulty/damaged.

You could try copying the contents of the installer disc to a temporary folder on your hard drive then running the installer from there.

I've "by-passed" problems like this by first installing on an old XP machine, then copying the relevant files over to my current installation, but that doesn't always work if there's some copy protection incorporated in the software.

Good luck 🙂