Preator 600 for Microsoft Simulator

Good evening, everyone. My name is Eduardo, and I used to be a user of the old Microsoft Simulator 2004. Now, I would like to venture into Microsoft Simulator 2020. I would like to know if anyone knows if the Embraer Praetor 600 model is available. Additionally, I would like to know if the systems and FMS (Flight Management System) are faithful to the real aircraft. If so, I'd like to know where I can access them.

• 6 months later...

Hey JSkorna,

I've noticed that you've been around the forum for 25 years and seem to have a lot of experience. I'm currently playing MSFS on my PC and loving it, but I'm looking to try something new and add some variety to my sim experience.

Recently, I've been using a DOFReality motion platform, which has been fantastic, and now I'm considering getting something similar. Have you tried any other flight simulators or motion setups that you would recommend? I'd really appreciate your insights.

Well, you can try P3D, but it looks and flys like FSX so I got my money back from LM.

You can try X plane 12 Demo. I almost kept it, but didn't care for the fake autogen scenery still.

Or save your pennies for MSFS 2024.

You can join a virtual airline or check out FS Economy to add variety. I belong to both.

I don't use motion simulators, because I use a home theater projector and screen for all my computer work, I don't even own a monitor.

• Like 1
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png