Where is the NWA WOAI package and who has it now?

LordofGats

While scrolling around the wayback machine to find some old package on a preserved WOAI website, I noticed that one of the packages woanwav2 was... gone.
I did immediately realized that it got wiped off from the face of the internet by the hack in 2009, and in here, it has disappeared.
I ask now, who has it?

On 11/5/2023 at 8:00 AM, LordofGats said:

While scrolling around the wayback machine to find some old package on a preserved WOAI website, I noticed that one of the packages woanwav2 was... gone.
I did immediately realized that it got wiped off from the face of the internet by the hack in 2009, and in here, it has disappeared.
I ask now, who has it?

Not sure if you're still looking but flyawaysimulation.com has a WOAI package listed.  I guess you have to get the whole thing to see if NWA is included.

Ernest Pergrem

System: i7-13700K, Gigabyte Z790 UD AX, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, MSFS 2020, FSX, Thrustmaster T.16000M Joystick, Cessna Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel

1 hour ago, airernie said:

Not sure if you're still looking but flyawaysimulation.com has a WOAI package listed.  I guess you have to get the whole thing to see if NWA is included...

Well, I did downloaded the huge WOAI package 2 months ago, but it didn't have the package sadly. So now we need someone that has the package in their computer.