Slow download FBW update

Hi all. I've had A320 fbw since the beginning, not from the market place but from the installer. Sudden problem. Without altering anything, updating A320 FBW, development but stable is the same, from the installer which used to take a couple of minutes at about 40 to 60 mbs , now takes hours, download speed not wanting to go fast at all. Every other download is working normally, speedtest is normal. When a new update appeared I was always deleting  the plane from the community and doing a fresh install. I've tried to remove the few addons I have from the community, which I never did but no difference.

Any one else this problem and any solution?

Many thanks in advance for suggestions.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 2:46 PM, terrylawdinn said:

There's no need to delete the existing FBW installation when using their installer, in fact updates sometimes only change a few things so, in my case, only take a minute or two. Try it at the next (quite frequent) update and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the suggestion. Whatever was the problem, its is now gone and updates are updated in the usual couple of minutes, whether by just clicking update or, as I prefer to do, deleting the plane and reinstalling. The reason I do this is because, in the past, a couple of times after installing from update,  program  crashed. I suppose it was an early bug, or just me, but to be safe that's what I do. Anyhow thanks again.