Making finer adjustments for saved cockpit camera views

Is there a way to make fine adjustments for creating saved cockpit camera views?  I just find the increments too much, even with a quick tap on the any of the arrow keys and I can't get it exactly how I want it.  I know that I can just set the seat height in the menu but that's universal and I want to do it on a per aircraft basis.  I also know that I can edit the camera.cfg file for the aircraft that I want to fine tune the saved camera view adjustment but that is just too inconvenient for me as I have to save the file and restart MSFS 2020 and hope it's the way I want to the view to be otherwise I will have to reedit the file and restart MSFS 2020 again, and continue the cycle until the saved camera view looks the way I want it to look.  I know that in X-Plane 11 you can make a fine adjustment when creating saved camera views by pressing the Ctrl key with the arrows, R, or F keys at the same time as the adjustments happen much slower doing it this way.  Is there something like this in MSFS 2020 or do I have to resort to editing the camera.cfg file for the aircraft I want to fine adjust the saved camera views?

It's Alt-Ctrl-(number on numpad) to save custom views for each aircraft.  However I can't do precise adjustments and as a result I overshoot the exact height or lateral I want to set even with a quick tap on the arrow keys.

The Right mouse button is just for rotation.  Although it will make precise rotating view adjustments while moving the mouse, it won't do it for lateral and height adjustments.  It won't make height adjustments more precise.

I just found out that the only other way to make more precise adjustments in create custom camera views is by going to the menu and lowering the Free Look Speed to 10 (this is as low as it will go) and then remembering to set the Free Look Speed back to 100 when I'm done fine tuning my custom camera views.