CSV, PLN little navmap and fs9 nightmare

Hi guys mike here, new to the forum so be gentle 😊

im having an absolute nightmare trying to get PLN files to work in FS9 and Not being an expert flightsimmer / computer expert I  haven’t a clue what’s going on.

First i produce a CSV file with Flightradar24 . I then convert the CSV file to a PLN file using  the online converter track to plan. . Once that is done I put the PLN file in C…program files… users…. My name… flightsim files…

On entering flightsim and starting flight planner, I can see the file but when I select it, nothing happens.  I can select the file but everything remains greyed out and I can’t get flightsim to display the flight plan or indeed use it….if all that makes any sence can someone please tell me how to get the PLN to work and be useable in fs9 day nav?

hoping for hello

mike

PS I’m sorry if this is in the wrong location, please feel free to move it to an appropriate location if need be.

Unfortunately you are in the MSFS2020 forum not the FS9 forum but if you do happen to use Foresight I discovered recently that you can export from Flightradar24 directly to Foresight and then save in a format that MSFS uses directly, then email it from the IPAD app to yourself open it on your desktop and load into FS2020 so you have a large market of complex IFR flights with all the waypoints. Just one way to save copying waypoints the hard way.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.