Freeware T-37 issues

I had to reload my sim and subsequently the freeware T-37. I have an issue where it wont accelerate past 200 knots, even with the throttle firewalled, and the controls are very touchy. It will depart if I touch the controls other than pitch. I remember it did this to me the first time I installed it, and I cannot for the life of me remember what I did to fix it. I think it was a setting, but I cannot remember which one. Anyone else have this issue?

Controls are mapped and calibrated correctly and no dual mapping. I'm running modern flight model. Everything is up to date (sim and plane).

On 6/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, Stormy said:

... I cannot for the life of me remember what I did to fix it.

Sorry I can't offer any help with your T-37, am not a MSFS flyer. In this hobby, whatever the simulator, keeping a simple log with Notepad when you make modifications and changes to aircraft, scenery, the sim, is a great help. I'm on my third FSX-CHANGES log, they're searchable, and I can go back and review fix procedures I've done in the past when the old gray matter cannot remember. It's a good habit to adopt, especially now that it seems so many forums - like this one, sorry to say - just make it more and more difficult to search and find information from way back when. Computers are great for storing information, but I think many of us overlook simple ways to keep and use our personal flightsim information as we advance through the hobby.

4 minutes ago, ftldave said:

keeping a simple log with Notepad when you make modifications and changes to aircraft, scenery, the sim, is a great help.

So simple, and I need to start one, even if hundreds of tweaks late.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.