Boeing 777 recommendations?

David25210

1 minute ago, ScottishMike said:

Any particular reason you want Payware?

Both the Project Opensky and SkySpirit are pretty good models, they both look good and fly well.

sometimes the freeware packages gave me too much headaches due to missing this or that (bad experience for instance with some dc3/rd4 , maam or what was it, tons of work and at the  end had to uninstall and manually seek and remove installed unneeded conflicting files , however I surely don’t mind freeware, can you drop link to a good one? Some sites are better than others, thanks. Maybe here at Flightsim are some available?

You are spoilt for choice, just did a search here using "Boeing 777" and got over 3900 results.

It depends what you are looking for: 777-200 or 777-300? or any particular livery? General Electric engines or Rolls Royce? Etc.

Try playing around with the search facility (right hand corner at the top of the home page).

When you enter your search term a drop down menu appears, from it select files.

You may find it simpler to download a complete aircraft rather than a re-paint (texture only).

Any problems search here for answers already posted or ask.

Good luck searching.

1 hour ago, ScottishMike said:

You are spoilt for choice, just did a search here using "Boeing 777" and got over 3900 results.

It depends what you are looking for: 777-200 or 777-300? or any particular livery? General Electric engines or Rolls Royce? Etc.

Try playing around with the search facility (right hand corner at the top of the home page).

When you enter your search term a drop down menu appears, from it select files.

You may find it simpler to download a complete aircraft rather than a re-paint (texture only).

Any problems search here for answers already posted or ask.

Good luck searching.

Thanks, I’ll definitely want a complete package with good sharp 2D panels, sounds and working FMC, and would add desired liveries later on if I’m happy with plane. I’ll do a search..

54 minutes ago, deeknow said:

Can recommend the PSS 777, used that a lot in FSX in the past. If you go the freeware route take a look at the following gauges, they aren't free but add a lot more realism to the FMC/ND/PFD etc and you can use them w pretty much any aircraft, all the way thru to P3D http://www.isgsim.com/

Thanks! They look good.

On 6/26/2023 at 4:03 AM, David25210 said:

Blackbox/PSS 777 Professional is worth to get for €10 ? 

Yes, very worth do get it. I'm sure it's the best 777 panel you can get for FS9. Merge it with the Posky/Skyspirit models and you'll get the best of both worlds.

For the 757, well, there's a close match: the Blackbox/PSS for also €10, or the QW for $15.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

4 hours ago, lmhariano said:

Yes, very worth do get it. I'm sure it's the best 777 panel you can get for FS9. Merge it with the Posky/Skyspirit models and you'll get the best of both worlds.

For the 757, well, there's a close match: the Blackbox/PSS for also €10, or the QW for $15.

Thanks. Yesterday I purchased a boxed Justflight 777Pro version on eBay, it’s a PSS… I tried to buy the download at blackboxsimulation however they set PayPal as the only payment option, and it’s not working at PayPal, blackboxsimulation SSL certificate is invalid, maybe thats the reason, I exchanged mails with their support and waiting if they’ll figure it out. Either way, have boxed JF777 coming in mail someday next week… also got JF 757 Captain box… if blackboxsimulation fixes the purchasing, I’ll maybe get the PSS757 too..it’s affordable. Have their Airbus already from the past, both for fs2002 and fs2004, however that one isn’t too great. I assume 777 and 757 are better..

I also installed two free 777s, however I’m not too happy with either due to simple panels. Deeknow above recommended the payware panels in a replay above too, I’m undecided yet.

1 hour ago, David25210 said:

Thanks. Yesterday I purchased a boxed Justflight 777Pro version on eBay, it’s a PSS… I tried to buy the download at blackboxsimulation however they set PayPal as the only payment option, and it’s not working at PayPal, blackboxsimulation SSL certificate is invalid, maybe thats the reason, I exchanged mails with their support and waiting if they’ll figure it out. Either way, have boxed JF777 coming in mail someday next week… also got JF 757 Captain box… if blackboxsimulation fixes the purchasing, I’ll maybe get the PSS757 too..it’s affordable. Have their Airbus already from the past, both for fs2002 and fs2004, however that one isn’t too great. I assume 777 and 757 are better..

I also installed two free 777s, however I’m not too happy with either due to simple panels. Deeknow above recommended the payware panels in a replay above too, I’m undecided yet.

…an update. Blackboxsimulation fixed their site payments, just grabbed 757…. Will install and test once I get to it…