GO Flight Technologies Inc.

My company owner use to own Go Flight Technologies Inc. 2011-2019. I have been tasked to sell a fully equipped stationary flight simulator and a partial one. I'm not sure if there is a market for this. If there is a market, how would I go about pricing it and where would be a good place to sell them? 

Go Flight 2 LG TV Monitors and holding brackets.jpg

Go Flight Disc's and accessories.jpg

Go Flight Insignia on Main Unit.jpg

• Founder

I do a lot of eBay selling as a side gig, so pricing things like this is something I've run into before.

Is this a one of a kind unit? If so, it may be hard to find any buyer for it since they'll have to devote time to figuring out how to use it.

Or is it a collection of standard GoFlight components, all nicely mounted? If so, you could go through and make of list of all the GoFlight modules included and I bet you can find what the individual modules sell for and determine a price based on that.

On the partial unit, you'd probably do better to break it down to its individual modules and sell them separately.

I just took a look at eBay and currently there are 18 GoFlight items for sale, and 22 that have recently sold. When I need to price things I look at the sold items to give an idea what people are actually paying for things.