TopSkills - Jet Simming 21st Century, V2

Adrian K

from Bill Stack:

https://store.flightsim.com/TopSkills--Jet-Simming-21st-Century-V2_p_4979.html

An updated version of Jet Simming 21 st Century by flight-sim author and instructor Bill Stack has been released by TopSkills.

The updated manual describes and explains the Cessna Citation CJ4 and Cessna Citation Longitude that were substantially upgraded by Microsoft and Asobo in February and March 2023.
“Microsoft’s upgraded Cessna jets very different from their previous renditions,” notes Mr. Stack. “I tested the new models, recorded their performance figures, and analyzed those data. My upgrade explains changes to the physical and performance characteristics as well as
operational systems and the flight-management computers.”

Chapters about the Airbus A320, Boeing 747-8I, and Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner have been enhanced as well. Instructions, images, tables, checklists, definitions, explanations, and descriptions for all the book’s jets have been improved and sharpened. With 340 pages, the upgraded book has almost 10 percent more content for the same price.
Jet Simming 21 st Century explains jet basics, planning and preparing, and step-by-step procedures for all flight phases from pre-flight at departure airports through shutdown at destinations.

“Flight simmers seeking true realism will enjoy the knowledge gained from this comprehensive manual,” promises author Bill Stack.

TopSkillsJetSimming21V2Cover1000x700.thumb.jpg.ed3141e6f764dd0870a5fba0edc35e25.jpg