Three monitor set up

I bought a new high end system running an I-9 with 64 gigs of ram, 4090 Ninvidia and three samsung curved 32"  4K monitors.  I've tried to set it up based on several You Tube vids and cannot get the two outside monitors to move from the center screen.  They just lock up with what should be on the screen two and can't get back to main screen.  I tried using 4K and several lessor settings, but the same result.  I set up my triple monitors in X-Plane 12 and they set right up with no problems.  Any ideas?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/25/2023 at 7:54 PM, starship1 said:

I bought a new high end system running an I-9 with 64 gigs of ram, 4090 Ninvidia and three samsung curved 32"  4K monitors.  I've tried to set it up based on several You Tube vids and cannot get the two outside monitors to move from the center screen.  They just lock up with what should be on the screen two and can't get back to main screen.  I tried using 4K and several lessor settings, but the same result.  I set up my triple monitors in X-Plane 12 and they set right up with no problems.  Any ideas?

Hi,  did you manage to sort it?

I have just had a new pc delivered today and I’ve got three 43” TVs setup. Getting all three screens setup was fairly easy. After creating the extra two windows (one at 90 degs to the left & the other to the right)  I simply pressed the windows key on the keyboard… the new windows were literally that.. showing up as new windows.. clicking on them enabled me to drag them in place. I then clicked on the main MSFS window and continued (& adjusted the angles of the new windows)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles