Problem with my Microsoft Account ????

1 hour ago, johnclift said:

It says there's a problem. Please log into my Microsoft Account. I do. I try to look at my games, it says I have no games. What's happened ? Any advice wold be appreciated.   John.

Have you done a reboot and tried to log back in?  Perhaps trying (if able) a different machine??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

On 4/15/2023 at 12:34 PM, johnclift said:

It says there's a problem. Please log into my Microsoft Account. I do. I try to look at my games, it says I have no games. What's happened ? Any advice wold be appreciated.   John.

It's a good suggestion to try on another computer, if you can.

Another thing, which may or may not be applicable to you: I have two microsoft accounts. Sometimes my pasword manager autofills the information of the incorrect one - so if you have more than one, or there's someone in the house that uses the same computer with different login credentials, check that you're using the correct account.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

On 4/17/2023 at 1:03 PM, KiloWatt said:

Sometimes my pasword manager autofills the information of the incorrect one - so if you have more than one, or there's someone in the house that uses the same computer with different login credentials, check that you're using the correct account.

That is a very good point.  At times, my PW manager is a touch too good and will fill in what it thinks is the password when it is actually a security challenge question, and then will try to update the PW field in the manager with the security challenge question and then save it, lol.  If I am not careful the random password that was there will be replaced.  Not saying this is what happened, but stranger things have occurred.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality