FS2004 - Random Shot Corner

Airbasil_1

3 minutes ago, lmhariano said:

Very nice picture! I was in Ushuaia last week (in the real world). I guess you used the CLS A340. But which scenery did you use?

Negative! I used the Overland / Simmer's Sky Model. 
The Scenery I use is created by FlightsimDesign Chile (José Fermandois). You'll find his Addons on Simmarket. 

And here's my next shot. One of a heck of a difficult to fly Aircraft. But still my favorite Mirage Model which was built by Dassault Aviation in France. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Your mountains are superb. Scenery is absolutely stunning. I could spend hours just looking at the images you post. Hope you keep on posting, it's awesome. 3 cheers for FS9 still.

• Like 1
Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

3 minutes ago, Mowgli22 said:

Your mountains are superb. Scenery is absolutely stunning. I could spend hours just looking at the images you post. Hope you keep on posting, it's awesome. 3 cheers for FS9 still.

Thank you Mowgli22, appreciate your kind words...
Here's one more of the beautiful Dassault Mirage 2000, getting ready in Nice, to fly back to Orange AFB

spacer.png