FS2004 - Random Shot Corner

Airbasil_1

2 minutes ago, jgf said:

which led to the demise of a ninety year old airline. 

In the end, Chalk's maintenance practices were the true culprit. This was the proverbial accident waiting to happen.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

The whole LearJet line descends from the Swiss FFA P-16, they have always been personal fighters.

Here is an early Lear 23 with its P-16 siblings.

P-16-e-Learjet-Insubrica-Historica-768x536.jpg.96b4e121ab49a68f9b1a43d2d99535a8.jpg

• Like 1

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

4 hours ago, David25210 said:

Amazing screenshots, congratulations, and thanks for sharing them! Very inspiring, while reassuring us that FS2004 is far from being forgotten sim…

Truly unforgotten and it keeps getting better and better still… with all the repainters outthere who still do astounding work for us FS9 Simmers… 

Unfortunately due to one pretty selfish guy, whos got personal differences with me (btw. total nonsense if you ask me) i don't have access to some very cool lately converted Sceneries… if i had them, i would definitely share more screens… 

But lets see what i can do in near future to keep you all up to date…