Top Skills Tutorials Section

Adrian K

Excellent set of tutorials. I like that you've set up a section for these. They also highlight the strength of legacy versions with skills that can be used in any FS version.

I think it might be helpful to enhance the professional credibility for the tutorial and FlightSim, if Bill, Nels, and other tutorial writers would add their FAA certificates to their profiles (ATP, CFI, MEI, CFII, GI, etc.), and maybe ttl flight time and types of flying (Corporate, Military, Air Carrier, etc). 

Good tutorials, along with the availability of a wide range of downloads help to enhance the strength of FlightSim as THE go to site for sim pilots.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

15 minutes ago, Nels_Anderson said:

PP-SEL

My Private Pilot FAA check ride was on Jun 1st 1973. And still remains the one check ride I will never forget, like your first solo, you can only do that once!

It does help me (and maybe its just me) to know that an actual aviator is explaining things. Gives real world sight and sounds to what you are explaining for sim flying. Love the detail and clarity of your tutorials. You put a lot of work into your productions, and it shows!

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

• Founder
2 hours ago, PhrogPhlyer said:

My Private Pilot FAA check ride was on Jun 1st 1973. And still remains the one check ride I will never forget, like your first solo, you can only do that once!

It does help me (and maybe its just me) to know that an actual aviator is explaining things. Gives real world sight and sounds to what you are explaining for sim flying. Love the detail and clarity of your tutorials. You put a lot of work into your productions, and it shows!

Thanks but it's not me...I have not written any tutorials in recent years.

3 hours ago, Nels_Anderson said:

Love the detail and clarity of your tutorials.

Sorry Nels, I made an incorrect deduction that the  thecorporatepilotdad vids were your work. Thanks for clearing that up. I need a scorecard to sort out some of the players here.

phrog x 2.jpg