AAU1 g3000 still pricing circle guidance when activating approach

Would greatly appreciate any help. Have been learning about IFR and using Longitude, TBM 930, and Black Square King Air 350i. Have installed AAU1 and deleted what could find in community folder on Longitude and g3000. I still get the circle route change when I activate the approach, with or without Stars. I’m at a loss of where to go next. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 3:13 AM, Frank82 said:

I still get the circle route change when I activate the approach, with or without Stars. I’m at a loss of where to go next. 

What does 'circle route change' mean?

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.

36 minutes ago, nsproles said:

circle route

I don't know specifically for 2020, but could this refer to a circling approach?

Here's a link to an excellent explanation of this type of approach.

https://www.cfinotebook.net/notebook/aircraft-operations/approaches/circling-approaches

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.