FSX ai Timetable

jdchvz

Is there any way to view departures and arrival times of ai traffic in fsx?

Give AI Companion a try. It's similar to Super Traffic Board, but is freeware. You'll need to create an account alpha-india.net to access the support forum.

Ernest Pergrem

System: i7-13700K, Gigabyte Z790 UD AX, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 FTW Gaming, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, MSFS 2020, FSX, Thrustmaster T.16000M Joystick, Cessna Pedals, Saitek Trim Wheel, Switch Panel, and Multi Panel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is built into FSX, and is an easy to find table. I use it to find aircraft to fly formation on them.

AI Traffic.jpg

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

6 minutes ago, JSkorna said:

You forgot to say

Well, I didn't forget to mention, I actually forgot it wasn't part of native FSX.

I've had FSX with SDK for so long that I didn't realize it was an add on.

So if SDK is installed, it is a very easy way to find ai traffic installed and their routes/times.

I learned something today, thanks.

Always Aviate, then Navigate, then Communicate. And never be low on Fuel, Altitude, Airspeed, or Ideas.

phrog x 2.jpg

Laptop, Intel Core i7 CPU 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz, 8GB RAM, 64-bit, NVIDIA GeoForce MX 130, Extra large coffee-black.

• 5 months later...

One popular tool is Ultimate Traffic Live (UTL), which is a paid add-on that replaces the default FSX AI traffic with more realistic and up-to-date schedules. UTL provides features such as real-world airline schedules, flight plans, and departure/arrival times for AI aircraft. It also offers a user interface where you can view and manage AI traffic.

Drift Boss

Edited by salmawisoky