installing aircraft in community folder but not all aircraft work

Hey

I am downloading addon msfs (free aircfat) and install them in the community folder as described on YouTube .

but Some planes work and some don't.

I noticed that there are zip files of different sizes from 20mb to 300mb and more with a different folder structure.

1. How to make all planes work.

2. Can I combine (for example, adapt the cockpit of another aircraft to an aircraft that does not have a cockpit)

I apologize for the quality of my English.

Thanks

Hey

I am downloading addon msfs (free aircfat) and install them in the community folder as described on YouTube .

but Some planes work and some don't.

I noticed that there are zip files of different sizes from 20mb to 300mb and more with a different folder structure.

1. How to make all planes work.

2. Can I combine (for example, adapt the cockpit of another aircraft to an aircraft that does not have a cockpit)

I apologize for the quality of my English.

Thanks

All you need to do is to unzip one plane (or mod) into the Community Folder. Do not place anything else into the folder that got created.

You cannot take files from one folder and put them into another.

I suggest you get the program MSFS Add on Manager. It is very useful and will make things a LOT easier for you :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

This is assuming you are installing the correct planes for the correct sim......... All the files for the plane should be in ONE FOLDER... Goto the community folder and check a folder with a working plane... you will see a "SimObjects folder" with some other folders and some files, some are just a SimObjects folder and some files... (that's the correct structure) .... now open a folder of a plane that will not launch... if you see just another FOLDER and NO "SimObjects folder" cut it and place it directly in your community folder and delete the now empty holding folder you just took it from..... and the plane will most likely work!!!!! With zip files when unzipped most times they are placed in a holding folder, in which you have the software folder.... the holding folder will not be recognized by the sim..... I hope you get what I'm saying just out of bed lol Edited by daspinall

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz