Just got a Honeycomb Bravo Throttle and can't seem to get the axis's right

Badger26

Was very exited to get my brand new Honeycomb Throttle in the mail today but was really bummed to see that the throttle axis's are all screwed up and can't seem to pair them to the game properly. I can't seem to get it perfectly. Also it now makes the game throttle go the opposite direction n the physical throttle. Anyone know how to fix this?

Seem to have fixed the axis problem(just had to set null to 0 and sensitivity to max for all the axis's) but now there are just two other issues I can't seem to fix. One; the lights won't turn on and two; the switch panel doesn't seem to work. Anyone know how to fix these issues?

I have owned both the Throttle and Yoke for a couple of years, great addition to all my gear. The lights on the Throttle Quadrant will occasionally light but not all will light, kind of sketchy. As for lining up axis pretty straight forward, make sure your levers are set at lower starting point before you set each individual axis, i.e. throttle one through four for commercial and 1/2,3/4,5/6 for GA.

As Mark says above, you need to install the Honeycomb software, which is available from the Aerosoft website. There is a separate version for FSX and XPlane. For FS2020, most things should work out of the box, but all of those lights and buttons in front of the throttles must be assigned either in the software or in the case of 2020 in the sim. It is not a task for the faint of heart. One good thing - there are, at Aerosoft, a number of profiles you can download for XP, which are mostly set up to enable at least the autopilot buttons and knobs. Even with that, often the warning and annunciator lights do not all work.

There are some good videos on YouTube that show this in all of its' complexity.