SGAI Dassault Falcon 20 not shown

leuen

Guten Tag Herr Leuenberger, Gruezzi .

Ich kann KEIN Problem feststellen !

Die "Bomber" sind ALLE, in den 5 Gruppen, als AI definiert , die haben keine Panel daran kann man es erkennen das diese NICHT Pilotierbare "Bomber" sind.

DARUM ist in der Airfile "SGAI_Falcon20.air" im Record 105 eine 2 zu sehen.

Aendern Sie dieses auf 0 und DANN koennen Sie den "Bomber" in FS9 unter

Aircraft

Select Aircraft

zum PILOTIEREN laden ABER ohne Panel .

Ich hoffe das hilft Ihnen weiter

Gruesse und Dank aus dem Paradies sendet Ihnen Herr Leuenberger

G. Kirschstein

P.S. Ich werde Sie ueber meine normale email anschreiben mit einer Frage meinerseits.

Bernard,

Addon AI aircraft are normally not selectable from the "Select aircraft" drop down menu, simply because they are not meant to be flyable or even be viewed from very close up by FS9 pilots. However, they MUST all be present in the standard FS9 aircraft folder, together with all the rest, flyable or not.

Being selectable or not depends on an "aircraft type" entry in each and every aircraft's AIR file, whereby 2 = AI and 0 (zero) = flyable and is therefore selectable.

Addon AI aircraft normally have very simple (= basic) textures, no panels or specific sound folders, otherwise they could cause frame rate issues when many of them become active or come into view at the same time at or around any of your airports.

In the initial default FS9 setup all default aircraft are both AI and flyable, all having panels and sound files but because there are not so many of them flying around as AIs and are more or less evenly spread out all over the world, they do not cause frame rate issues. However, in my own FS9 setup I have created separate and simplified AI versions of them anyway.

Getting your addon AI aircraft to actually become active, is normally done manually via a separate program, e.g. in my case, the trusty freeware "TTools" program, which has it's own list of AI aircraft, directly linked to those in the standard FS9 aircraft folder. It also has a list of all (FS9 default) airports/airfields and finally also the main list containing all the active "Flight plans".

After having added any e.g. new flightplans via this TTools program, the edited or new files are compiled directly to the "Traffic030528.BGL" file in the FS9 default Scenery/World folder and it's this file which takes care of most of the AI activity within FS9, even although separate traffic files, e.g. as part of addon sceneries, can also exist.

I have no experience with extra downloaded addon flight plans but I must assume that these are installed directly into the above mentioned "Traffic030528.BGL" file. However, I must also assume that by doing so the danger will emerge that the new flight plans, although having been installed correctly, are still missing the now also necessary new AI aircraft models or any of their new paints in the standard FS9 aircraft folder. This makes it necessary to search for, download and install these separately as well.

Well Bernard, the above has become a rather general story but I hope some of my explanations will help you to resolve whatever problems you have.

Good luck.

Hans

Thanks for your tips and support.

@Herr Kirschstein: your suggestion was perfect and did it. Many thanks.

I'm just slightly obset that the author declared the aircraft useable as AI. He furthermore added specifically a flightplan to the package. Either it works, or it should be left.

Bernard

The purpose what just adding the Falcon 20 as static object and representing a mockup of the Dassault Mystère 20 in one of the factory buildings at Bordeaux Marignac. The building is part of "CalClassic Bordeaux Merignac 1961" scenery.

52445917937_3e3725d65b_b.jpg

Bernard

Herr Leuenberger ,

die MITGELIEFERTE "name.BGL" file F U N K T I O N i e r t einwandfrei.

Diese hat weit

300 Flugplaene die aber als WEEKLY spezifiziert angelegt wurden./\

Erschwerend kommt hinzu das die "Bomber" WELTWEIT fliegen.

Zufaellig ist mein Heimatflughafen enthalten, durch Dis-Assembly der BGL file, konnte ich die "Bomber" in meiner FS9 Installation

ueberpruefen.

Die "Bomber" fliegen auch beim Pilotieren SEHR gut. !!!!!

Also nochmals, ALLES funktioniert KORREKT wie es der Author ausgefuehrt hat .

Das einzige was ich kritisiere ist das Er sich nicht die Muehe gab die BGL und die Anzahl der Flugplaene und den Typ er Flugplaene

NICHT beschrieben hat.

Aber sonst hat der "Simmer" eine sehr gute Arbeit geleistet.

Gruesse aus dem Paradies von

G. Kirschstein

P.S. Ich werde Sie in naechster Zeit belaestigen ABER nicht sofort da ich um mein linkes Augenlicht kaempfe um dieses nicht zu verlieren.

Das habe ich mir nach dem 3ten COVID Booster Shot eingefangen ... und dann hier dieses sehr "responsive" Health Care System