No Airplanes in FSLTL

While I believe I have followed instuctions completly. FSLTL injector will start and I proceed to taxi as directed. I see no other planes.

Takeoff from KDCA ( pretty busy airport ) Fly over the airport but there are no parked planes at all. Perhaps one stationary on a runway.

No planes in the sky. All AI aircraft are off and density at 0. FSLTL injector and base are in the community folder. Any suggestions?

pck42

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.59 GHz installed RAM 16.0 GB

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Did you install the Base Models? You will know, if you go the the FSLTL Base Models tab and Installed is a dark green color.

Or go to your Community folder and look for a sub folder called: fsltl-traffic-base.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Pardon the dumb question, but are you online while playing?

It’s a live online deal.

Also—— what time of day is it when you fly? I heard that also makes a difference; if it’s late night at the airport, you won’t see anything. (Sim time, not your time)

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

No dumb question kingnorris, I am Live and fly 10 am to 4 pm usually 2-3 45 minute flights in a grand caravan. 25 IFR and 25 VFR with 3 parked planes. How can the airport be abandoned??? Just feel FSLTL is not connecting to FS2020.

pck42

Hmm? Sim time being UTC? Tha would put me at night wouldnt it. Is that what you meant?

Edited by pck42

Try going out of KJFK around 10am. Should at least see some ground traffic.
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

No dumb question kingnorris, I am Live and fly 10 am to 4 pm usually 2-3 45 minute flights in a grand caravan. 25 IFR and 25 VFR with 3 parked planes. How can the airport be abandoned??? Just feel FSLTL is not connecting to FS2020.

pck42

Hmm? Sim time being UTC? Tha would put me at night wouldnt it. Is that what you meant?

Yeah I meant UTC, but don't quote me on that being an issue. I thought I read that someplace: a user said London Heathrow was abandoned as well but it was around 3 am UTC time, 9 am his time. I could be wrong though.

Not having the program myself, I wish I could be of more help.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Not sure if this will help, but I did a test flight out of KJFK, time was set to 10:40am local.

I also ensure that I had the app actually started (forgot to do that a couple of times). Including a screenshot.

Not sure if this needed to be done, but in the Traffic section I set AI Traffic to Real Time and increased the density to around 25. Once I did that things the AC started appearing in the sky complete with their nametags, was actually interesting :) Also, the planes on the ground started appearing.

0124.jpg

0123.jpg

0122.jpg

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Kudos to David.Reset AI info as he suggested and did a cold and dark start up at KJFK. Some parked planes were visible, started the injector and OMG so many planes. I could not see the taxi way nor could I get through to ATC to get taxi clearance. OK time to restart. This time I did not use the injector until I was near the runway. Lots of planes moving. Fun times. Tried this at KORL (orlando) but it doesnt have much traffic so nothing was moving. One plane did arrive while I was taxiing. Thank all of you for your suggestions

pck42