Hi all. Help with rain please. I see videos with rain pouring. With aircraft parked (props, jets, different size) I set weather to rain and max precipitation and humidity. Sometimes I get a lot of rain but often very little or none and, even with a lot, taking off or simply taxiing to another spot, the rain stops.

Any suggestions, am I missing doing something to get a wet flight?!

Thanks,

Roy

You live in the UK. Just make sure live weather is on and you should see some rain :)

Joking aside.. assuming your not using live weather, are you simply moving the precipitation slider?

if so you want to select rain (or storm) from the drop-down menu. You can then adjust the precipitation to make it heavier or lighter

rain.jpg

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

You live in the UK. Just make sure live weather is on and you should see some rain :)

Joking aside.. assuming your not using live weather, are you simply moving the precipitation slider?

if so you want to select rain (or storm) from the drop-down menu. You can then adjust the precipitation to make it heavier or lighter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231184[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve, by gum it's dry here, as you know we have a drought! Thanks for the advice but that's exactly what I'm doing, rain not live weather, max precipitation and just to make sure, max humidity.