Top Gun F/A-18 Control Input Conflict by Helicopter Add-On - AirlandFS

I've been flying the MSFS Top Gun F/A-18 Challenge since it came out. Love it, even got a few A's.

However, recently the aircraft suddenly became erratic and difficult to control.

I looked at many things that I thought could have possibly caused it..

I also love my Helis, most of which require a third party Add-On called AirlandFS.

AirlandFS contains the necessary control commands required for most Helis to fly properly.. Great Program, Works Well, and Very Necessary For Helis....

However,,, I discovered that AirlandFS, if left running in the Background, as it normally is, it Will Conflict with the Controls of the F/A-18 Super Hornet in Top Gun. This is true even though it resides outside of the Top Gun activity.

No other planes or activities were tested.

Simply Close the AirlandFS Program App and your control troubles should disappear!

Knowing this earlier would have saved me 5-6 Hours of needless work and flying time..

Hope this cures any Control Problems you may have.

AMD Ryzen-7, 4800H, 4th Gen Radeon Graphics 2.90 - 32GB DDR4 - 512GB SSD Boot, 1TB HD, 1TB SSD - NVIDIA GeForce RTX2060 6GB - ASUS TUF Gaming A15 Dedicated Gaming Laptop - Windows 10 Home - 55" Samsung 1920 x 1080 - MSFS Settings on High and Many on Ultra, with no jitter or lag. HOTAS Control - Std Logitech X52.