Sensibility Thrustmaster Throttle

Hi,

I have Thrustmaster TCA Captain Edition, can anyone tell me how to adjust the throttle sensitivity, to use it on single or twin engine aircraft such as Cessna172 or Baron 58. Thanks

I have the same stick and had similar problems. I am not sure if was SU9 but it was almost unusable a week or so back. Pushing the throttle forward resulted in cutting power, a reversal of normal for no apparent reason. I did some deletion of assignments and resetting and also unplugging the stick and holding down 6 and 12 buttons whilst plugging it back in. I went into control options and assigned button 17 to reverse thrust. I found at one point that there was a real lag going on with the dials on my (external view) screen not matching my input from the stick throttle. I also tried putting it into FSX mode at one point, and I deleted my last add on (the Boeing 247D) in case that had something to do with the problem. I also deleted .cfg files from my install too.

After a few days of fiddling about it seems to have settled down now. My 247D is also back in the skies and behaving itself although I confess I have set engine management to simple MSFS mode. These computer games can drive you crazy and (if isn't already) make your hair grow grey.

I hope you manage to tweak your stick back to good behaviour mode. :)

Edited by gordonbennett