Using R++++++++ or R------------ For Long Flights

So when You Press R+ once is that double the Speed R++ is that 4X R+++ 8X ??????

I am not 100% certain, but I use a mod called Shift-Z which emulates the shift z screen from FSX, and it shows how fast your sim rate is. (plus a few other features that you can easily program in)

https://flightsim.to/file/16358/shift-z-stats

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Yes, Shift-Z is great (and free!). The first press of R+ doubles the speed (to 2X), the second press gives you 4X and so on, up to 16X. Same in reverse with R-. (You can slow down to 1/2 or 1/4, etc. of normal if you want, though why anybody would do that is hard to imagine.) BTW, Shift-Z also gives concise info on frame rate and other things,in a much more compact fashion than you get by using Dev mode in MSFS.

(You can slow down to 1/2 or 1/4, etc. of normal if you want, though why anybody would do that is hard to imagine.)

Imagine someone trying to set up a screen shot featuring something on the ground, like a landmark building.