Anyone still flying the 757, either CaptainSim or Black Box(PSS)

ussmidway

I thought there was an issue with the CS 757, rocking side to side when you engage AP, but the BB(PSS)757 does the same, so I have narrowed it down to me not understanding how to operate the 757 yet. Most of my Google deep dive has brought up the issue in FSX and in regards to FSUIPC, but the discussions usually went nowhere.

I was curious if anyone who has experience with the 757 knows what I am missing, or doing wrong that would cause it.

And yes, I am going thru the documentation for both again.

Try loading a default aircraft (any AP featured default M$FS simulation). Let it load and stabilize in FS. Ensure the AP is "OFF" .... and none of the AP NAV items are engaged. Then .... select your B757 of choice and similarly let it load and stabilize in FS (AP and all AP NAv items "OFF") before getting under way. An see if that has any positive impact.

Sometimes little idiosyncrasies, such as you describe, can be resolved through loading a default M$FS simulation .... in advance of the simulation you actually intend flying. In fact producers of some add-on simulations (including HJG) do recommend this as a standard practice. It may sound as "boring and pointless as hell", but, it's actually a known and recommended FS remedy "in some cases" .... as it simply ensures "everything" is set up in accordance with its default configuration "from the start".

MRC