Where have all the Golden Wings aficionados gone?

leuen

Yes, where have all the former Golden Wings fans gone? FS9 is still perfectly predestined to develop and enhance the vintage era. Especially its old-fashioned environment offers an excellent basis for this. Current photorealistic sceneries cannot bring an appropriate atmosphere. And I don't think there will ever be an effort similar to what have been done for Golden Wings.

Anyone who would like to do more in this matter is welcome to submit their ideas, experiences and suggestions. It really would be a shame not to keep such a historic and crucial time alive and flying. Otherwise we won´t see this never again.

50513407327_3bc6b50790_b.jpg

Bernard

Wow, another blast from the past!

I had it installed (it was a paralel instance of FS9, right?) and enjoyed the little I did with it.

It was just that I had an handful already with the bush flying scene when GW was a thing.

Here's one oldie of mine :) I was flying this in and out of Nice LFMN in those days..

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Early Aircraft FS2004 Buecker Jungmann

[ Download | View ]

Name: lazb131b.zip

Size: 6,298,326 Date: 04-16-2006 Downloads: 1,048

lazb131b.gif

FS2004 Buecker Jungmann, F-AERO, "Le Saint Tropez". L'Air Azur Virtual Airline DXT3 textures for O. Fischer's Buecker 131 Jungmann. Includes main texture in 32 bit as an option, and a matching panel bitmap. Repaint by Joao Paz.

Joao Paz

Alaskan Winds, L'Air Azur