Where do I find paintkit file for BK117?

drmedic

Hi there. I purchased this aircraft https://www.simshack.net/products/mbb-kawasaki-bk-117-b2-fsx-p3d-963 And it states it comes with a pain kit. Should this not be a psd file with layers to be able to edit in photoshop? I cannot find any psd file. The download only came with an .exe file and there was no psd file in the directory that was created after installing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

It states you need the fsx acceleration pack to get all the features, do you have that installed?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

Perhaps you shoild try here?

tamas@nemethdesigns.com its their support email.

The power of google!!

Your kindness is overwhelming. I never would have thought about Google. I reached out to Nemeth via many avenues and they have not responded.

I am not asking about contact information for nemeth. I am asking if anyone knows how to retrieve the paint kit that may have purchased this aircraft in the past. Can anyone confirm that the paint kit is a psd file? if so, what directory might it be in?

Email tamas and he'll tell you surely?? Have searched using windows? It may have been installed as a program elsewhere on your PC?

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

I don't have the BK117, but I do own some Nemeth choppers.

A good place to start loooking for the paint kit is \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Nemeth Designs and it's possible subfolders.

In analogy with the choppers I have, it's most likely you'll find a RAR-file containing the PSDs.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

I don't have the BK117, but I do own some Nemeth choppers.

A good place to start loooking for the paint kit is \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Nemeth Designs and it's possible subfolders.

In analogy with the choppers I have, it's most likely you'll find a RAR-file containing the PSDs.

Wim

Thanks for the assistance. Nemeth finally did respond and said "The paint kit is currently not available. It’s lost on the previous server." But then sent an email a few days later with some PSD files. But, those psd files were incomplete.

I have 3 or 4 paint jobs I need done and would like to pay someone to do them for me without the PSD files and just editing the DDS files in DXTBmp. Anyone know where I can start to find someone who would like the job(s)?