A320 FBW distance and eta to waypoint

Hi all. Recently in the past couple of weeks a problem in A320 fbw. The distance to waypoint is showing and calculating properly and updating at every new waypoint. The eta is not. It shows the eta to the first waypoint but then stays at that eta for the whole duration of the flight. Obviously I have not changed any way I set flightplan or the mcdu. I use the development and check and update the fbw before loading the sim. Anyone has the same problem and any cure or cause?

Thanks,

Roy

Been mentioned on the FBW Discord. Think you'll find the ETA is for your destination so unlikely to change much.

Thanks for the reply, previously the eta was to the next waypoint, yes now it is for the destination, that's correct and I was wrong stating the eta is now to the first waypoint, it is indeed to the destination. So will we not go back to what it was before ie eta to next waypoint? Also, could you send the link to the FBW discord mentioned?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I have absolutely no idea how to provide a Discord link. I understand you have to be "invited" but how that happens I haven't a clue! I'm sure someone will come up with it though.

Suppose you could try Googling FBW Discord Channel? Yep that works!

Thanks anyhow.