Mouse not functioning correctly

Due to a computer problem, I just had my OS reinstalled and also had to reinstall my MS Flt Sim 2020 including system updates. Now when I hover the cursor over a button or switch, it does the following:

1. Highlights the button or switch in Blue.

2. In a dialog box shows a mouse with the left button highlighted and says "HOLD TO LOCK"

3. In a second dialog box, identifies the function ie: "COM RECEIVER TUNER KHZ"

I am unable to find any way to adjust these controls. Prior to this reinstall if I remember correctly, I simply hovered over the button and pressed/held the left mouse button, then dragged either left or right for increase or decrease.

Have tried two different cordless mice, both of which I used previously. Also, I tried a basic corded mouse.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I believe there is a setting for this. Something about controls need to be set in legacy mode (not the flight model). I have to update the sim before I can get in and find the setting so I will get back to you. Unless somebody with a better memory can reply to you.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Thank, Sonny. You beat me to the punch. I knew it had something to do with setting the controls to Legacy Mode. Just didn't know exactly where it was located.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.