I had previously purchased MSFS 2020 for my son. It ran great. When I got a new PC I loaded it on mine. Worked great. When I wanted to separate it from his Steam account, and re-purchased the game (that was frustrating in itself) to my own, newly created Steam account, all worked fine with the exception of it only being in off-line mode. This was because it had originally been purchased on his account. Are you kidding me? When I researched the problem, I thought all would be straight forward. Customer support was quick to reply with me, and I promptly replied with all of the information they needed to reassign it to my steam account. That was over a week ago and numerous emails to them. Even opened up a new help ticket and NOTHING. That’s what’s so maddening. I can’t use any online modes including buying stuff from the marketplace. You think they would want that, no?

In any event, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

"Unfortunately, no. There is no way to directly transfer a game from one Steam account to another. Once a game has been purchased and added to one’s Steam library, that license is permanently bound to that account and is unable to be transferred."

SEE LINK below "How to Set Up Family Library Sharing on Steam"

https://www.streamscheme.com/how-to-transfer-steam-games-to-another-account/#:~:text=Unfortunately%2C%20no.,is%20unable%20to%20be%20transferred.

Edited by daspinall

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz