Um.. Is there anyone who can help me?

https://imgur.com/a/GdqzjR2

First of all, I'm a little embarrassed because I suddenly experienced this.

The flying gear I use is a Velocity ONE from Turtle Beach.

When I first received it, it was fine, but after about 3 days, a strange problem occurred.

Intermittently, the yoke unexpectedly turns all the way to the right. It always turns to the right, never to the left. The detailed video has been uploaded to my post as an imgur link.

I also posted a post on reddit, reset all presets, and recalibrated the equipment, but the problem was still not fixed.

However, it is not a common problem, so it is very difficult to reproduce the problem. If I can at least reproduce the problem, I can guess whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem, but I can't.

Does anyone else have the same or the same problem as me?

https://imgur.com/a/GdqzjR2

First of all, I'm a little embarrassed because I suddenly experienced this.

The flying gear I use is a Velocity ONE from Turtle Beach.

When I first received it, it was fine, but after about 3 days, a strange problem occurred.

Intermittently, the yoke unexpectedly turns all the way to the right. It always turns to the right, never to the left. The detailed video has been uploaded to my post as an imgur link.

I also posted a post on reddit, reset all presets, and recalibrated the equipment, but the problem was still not fixed.

However, it is not a common problem, so it is very difficult to reproduce the problem. If I can at least reproduce the problem, I can guess whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem, but I can't.

Does anyone else have the same or the same problem as me?

I had a similar problem although not with this hardware, try setting the null zone to a minimum of 4% for all axis, it worked in my case apparently the electrical noise causes the problem. Worth a try!

This is a long shot...but

I had a similar problem with no apparent solution. I eventually figured out that one of my keyboard keys had been bound to ailerons right and every time I touched that key - the wheel went hard right. I don't know how the binding occurred but once I deleted it - the problem never reoccurred.

i7-9700K / 32GB DDR4 memory / RTX 3060 Ti with 8GB /Flight Sim on SSD and Win10 on separate SSD / 375 MegaBit / Second internet connection / HP Reverb G2