Carendo CT182T Skylane Altitude Bug

I purchased the Carendo CT182T Skylane and it comes with the Garmin 1000 with the KAP140 autopilot. My altitude bug on my Bravo Throttle Quadrant does not change the altitude like it does on the Microsoft 172G.

I'd rather use the altitude bug on the Bravo than use my mouse to dial in the altitude on the PFD.

Any suggestions?

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

Just some advice bringing up Carenado. Ignore forum member malcott if he rudely PMS you in your inbox over bringing them up. He gets triggered whenever anyone mentions them. I went through three days of his unwanted rudely expressed and abusive opinions of the developer in my inbox after my last post about them. Quite sad for an adult's behavior, really.

However, to answer your question, I believe you use the + - buttons on the autopilot to adjust the altitude. I haven't flown that one in a while, but I believe that is the way I used to do it.

Edited by Head In The Clouds

Just some advice bringing up Carenado. Ignore forum member malcott if he rudely PMS you in your inbox over bringing them up. He gets triggered whenever anyone mentions them. I went through three days of his unwanted rudely expressed and abusive opinions of the developer in my inbox after my last post about them. Quite sad for an adult's behavior, really.

However, to answer your question, I believe you use the + - buttons on the autopilot to adjust the altitude. I haven't flown that one in a while, but I believe that is the way I used to do it.

I once had a friend like that, It turns out his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

I don't like the autopilot. It does not give you any indication on the PFD as to what action you just initiated with the Bravo throttle quadrant. I don't like having to use the camera to look down at the bottom of the panel. I will have to come with a button function to see the autopilot.

Omen 45L - Intel i9-12900K W/Liquid Cooler - 64Gb DDR4-3733MHz Heatsink RAM - GeForce RTX3080 - ATX 800W 80+ Gold PSU - 1x2 TB WD Black M.2 SSD. - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit- Logitech Pro Flight Rudder Pedals- TrackIR v5 - Sony 4K 75" TV Monitor - Modified Obutto OZone Cockpit.

I once had a friend like that, It turns out his mother dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

I don't like the autopilot. It does not give you any indication on the PFD as to what action you just initiated with the Bravo throttle quadrant. I don't like having to use the camera to look down at the bottom of the panel. I will have to come with a button function to see the autopilot.

Lol. That might explain it. :D Also, I hear what you're saying, I don't like that either. I'm just glad that my panel - though haven't tested since Sim Update 7, and I use Logitech Multi Flight panel, still works with the AP. Though watch your AP when you try to use your instruments on the Bravo Quadrant. You might get a pleasant surprise and see the numbers moving since I did notice the aircraft was finally updated in the Market Place.