Lost with the Logitech G940 settings

Hi

I'm a long time MSFS simmer but have only now turned to MSFS2020 (previously on FSX). Tried to use my G940 Logitech system but can't find a way to make it work. In the old FSX this was made rather easy and straightforward, now it looks like you need to be a certified pilot to make any sense out of the huge list of options. Tried to guess at some assignments but they didn't work so now I'm stumped.

Would be really nice if someone who's succssfully configured his Logitech G940 system could publish his settings and maybe some explanations? As you can see from the picture attached I have two monitors and I used to display on the lower one the instrument panels and the dialog window. Whatever happened to those? Can we still set up such an environment? And what happened to the various little text displays on the screen showing things like fps rate or directions to target?I'm guessing that the outside view has been replaced by a drone view which I've yet to discover how to use.

PXL_20211221_142121337.jpg

MB MSI B550 Gaming Plus

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Memory Corsair Vengeance 2 x 8 Gb kit

Graphic MSI Aero Itx Radeon 560 4 Gb

Hi

I'm a long time MSFS simmer but have only now turned to MSFS2020 (previously on FSX). Tried to use my G940 Logitech system but can't find a way to make it work. In the old FSX this was made rather easy and straightforward, now it looks like you need to be a certified pilot to make any sense out of the huge list of options. Tried to guess at some assignments but they didn't work so now I'm stumped.

Would be really nice if someone who's successfully configured his Logitech G940 system could publish his settings and maybe some explanations? As you can see from the picture attached I have two monitors and I used to display on the lower one the instrument panels and the dialog window. Whatever happened to those? Can we still set up such an environment? And what happened to the various little text displays on the screen showing things like fps rate or directions to target?I'm guessing that the outside view has been replaced by a drone view which I've yet to discover how to use.

We are all waiting for the update that will allow multiple screens within FS, that's supposed to arrive sometime in 2022. As it is, we can use multiple windows from Windows, but that doesn't allow for the control panel to be displayed on a separate screen (AFIK).

For your configuration question: go to OPTIONS --> Control Options and spend a few hours getting familiar with every aspect of what's there. There is no way around it, you're going to have to get comfortable with that screen and the things it does or you will have constant hassles. There have been many threads here on this subject, you probably should go back and read some of those unless someone with great writing skills pops up now to write the ultimate description.

The outside view is separate from the drone; the drone is a powerful tool all by itself but is unnecessary for most FS activities. To see what's available, go to OPTIONS --> Control Options --> (select the keyboard) and look at the menus under "Camera".

Have fun!

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.