AI aircraft with AGS ?

hjwalter

Hi All,

I have a single AI B737, which I found by pure chance some time ago and which has a very simple form of AGS.

I'm now searching for more of these so that I can create different and more AI flight planned apron movement at selected airports/airfields but these very specific AI aircraft remain very difficult to find. Statics with some form of AGS would also be very welcome but that would most probably be asking for too much.

So, can anyone please point me in the driection of any downloadable AI aircraft file names, which have AGS in any form.

Thanks in advance for any trouble taken.

Hans

:confused: AGS? :confused:

Are you meaning "Animated Ground Servicing"?

If so, for the latest (Generation 2 AGS) check out anything by Camil Valiquette (Airbus and the occasional Boeing).

For Generation 1 (AIS - Animated Inbuilt Scenery) Jon Murchinson created "Baby Boeings" (Search: Baby Boeings), Airbus and Metro III packs back in the day.

These can all be used as AI (following the usual procedure).

If you mean something else, sorry, canna help ya. ;)

Edited by caphavoc

Dorian,

Yes, I meant "Animated Ground Servicing" but the single AI B737 I have is most probably a far older and more limited AIS version.

In the meantime I've downloaded a few (test) AI aircraft, said to have AGS, will test them out one of these days and will report back in this thread. However, in the "Readme" files I've already read something about them not having AGS in their AI versions. Not only that but their textures seem rather "heavy" for AI use. Anyway, I'll try one of them out to see what happens, otherwise the AIS option will remain.

Thanks for your reactions.

Hans

I've tried two of Camil Valiquette's AI/AGS aircraft, of which I had expected at least some AGS activity after they had landed and/or during their parked periods but no AGS activity was ever observed.

They are in fact both user flyable aircraft and therefore also very "texture heavy" whenever they came into view (= stuttering), even with their panel and sound folders removed. It therefore seems that AGS activity can only take place when these aircraft are set up as normal user flyable versions.

However, as a final "fling" and before finally deleting both these "AI" aircraft, I tried converting one of them into a static to see if AGS would then appear but ..... no spontaneous AGS there either.

Great pity but the possibility does exist that I have done something wrong myself and/or that I ran out of patience too early.

Regards.

Hans