msfs 2020 mixture control is set to cut.

just did a windows 10 update and now my msfs2020 is not working. The mixture control in the sim is set to cut and you can't change it. I have a Honeycomb Throttle Quadrant and moving the mixture control will move the control in the sim, but then it returns to cut. If I use the mouse to adjust the mixture control in the sim the same thing happens the control in the sim returns to cut i.e. the engine shuts down. Is there a setting in the sim that might cause this problem?

I think they changed some of the control settings with the last MSFS update. Make sure you use the setting "Mixture Axis (0 to 100%)" It works for me.

mixture.jpg

I don't actually use any of my Bravo levers for mixture, but instead use my old Saitek throttles. That shouldn't make any difference though.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Also I’d check if you’ve got a duplicate binding for it somewhere.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Thanks, Steve

I tried what you suggested and it didn't work for me, however, in making those adjustments I noticed that there was a mixture decrease button assigned to a button on my throttle quadrant that does not exist. I deleted that assignment and things work fine. I have pre-assigned controls for single engine simple, single engine complex, and twin engine complex and checked those settings and found that all three had a mixture decrease button assigned so I deleted those assignments as well.

Glad you’ve got it working :)

Regards

Steve