Update 7 track IR issues

Since downloading update 7 my track IR has stopped working.

The slider which activates it is in the off position.

On moving it to the on position track IR works breifly but then moves to the off position.

Can anyone offer any advice or help please?

Thanks.

Chris.

Guest Robert455
There is a lot of speculation on the FS2020 forum at Microsoft that a hotfix might push this week but increasingly like next if it happens. There’s a lot of issues that got created with the SU7 update and the TrackIR bug is one of them. MS even just opened the beta to Steam users. Unfortunately there’s also talk of some big VR issues they need to fix before they can push the patch. Asobo goes on holiday soon and they are trying to get it out before they shut down until next year.

On moving it to the on position track IR works breifly but then moves to the off position.

Yes, this is annoying and it seems to occur when you look down. As Rexbo47 notes, putting a key bind to the slider gets you around it as a temporary fix. I noticed that while it occurred a lot immediately after the update, it is not so much a problem now. I did uninstall and then re install Track IR so that may help you.

Windows 11, GeForce GTX 1660ti; 3.60 gigahertz AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core; Kingston SA2000M81000G SSD; 16 gb RAM; CH yoke; Saitek pedals; Three monitors; TrackIR 3.