Annoying pop up tips while flying

Please help! Ever since the latest MANDATORY update for FS2020, several pop up tips appear on the screen when ready to fly AND KEEP COMING BACK. I can't shut them off. One of them is large and interferes with flying. Any ideas ?? I've turned off tips in settings but does not help. Thank You

Hi, from which settings page did you disable the tips? You need to go to the assistance settings and disable all the notifications

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

No problem :)

Unfortunately there’s no way around the updates, besides always flying in offline mode. The updates are mandatory because we all need to be using the same version.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Unfortunately there’s no way around the updates, besides always flying in offline mode.

I'm not so sure about that. I think the updates are mandatory even if you fly in offline mode. Even when launched in offline mode, the sim checks in with Microsoft upon launch and then uses no data afterwards. That's how I understand it, anyway.

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide