MSFS is still offline here

I just launched it (Steam edition). It didn't run the update "wheel." I can't get live weather. Scenery is sparse. Is it just me, or is yesterday's outage continuing today?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

It was working for me a few hours ago and I’m West Coast like you. Make sure you check the Data tab to see that the Online functions are ON. They may have been turned off.

Where is the data tab? I've never noticed it before; never had to. I never turned it off.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Guest Robert455
It was in the general options menu. Going by memory but there’s controls, accessibility, and general. In general one of the sub menus is data. I bet Cavulife is right, though. FS2020 at least used to just silently turn off various online functions if it had trouble connecting and things needed to be manually turned back on once the breaker tripped. Bet it’s still that way but can’t say. Asobo has a different mindset about this stuff and sometimes it can be frustrating.

I just launched it (Steam edition). It didn't run the update "wheel." I can't get live weather. Scenery is sparse. Is it just me, or is yesterday's outage continuing today?

Seems to be down here to in my area. Will not sync at all. Xbox live is up and syncing fine on RDO so maybe its the MSFS server???

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!

Just completed a flight down from Newport Muni KONP to Napa KAPC. Clear skies seems to track with live weather along the west coast. Saturday, 2:45PM California time.

RonM

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Seems to be down here to in my area. Will not sync at all. Xbox live is up and syncing fine on RDO so maybe its the MSFS server???

As advised here, I went to general settings/data in the sim and discovered that streaming or whatever it’s called was turned off. I turned it on again; problem solved. I had not turned off. I think it got turned off during an actual server outage late last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As advised here, I went to general settings/data in the sim and discovered that streaming or whatever it’s called was turned off. I turned it on again; problem solved. I had not turned off. I think it got turned off during an actual server outage late last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know one thing for sure, on downdetector.com there have been major issues with servers and wireless providers for about a week now all over the place.

Dell XPS8490 12 Gen 11700 up to 5 Ghz., 48Gb 3200 RAM, dedicated 512Gb M2 SSD, AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Logitech Multi Panel, Logitech Throttle Quadrant (X2), Growing slowly but surely!