Bodnar Board control selections

I wired switches to a Leo Bodnar board to control my start-up functions for the A-320 neo stock model in MFS2020 and I am stuck on what control to pick to turn on the six fuel pumps, either separately or preferable altogether.

I have tried everything I can think of and no success. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

rmatraining

AMD Radeon RX5700, Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM

Do you use FSUIPC7 ? If so you could do a trace to see what control is being used. Unfortunately not all stock controls are linked to simconnect to enable external access. Try doing a search in msfs for "fuel" that may tell you if they have mapped the fuel valves. If you can assign them to a normal joystick in the sim then FSUIPC would allow you to do the same . You can do this by assigning the control in the sim to a key stroke, then telling FSUIPC7 to execute a key stroke when you operate your bodnar button.

Thanks so much!

I have FSUIPC7 installed but didn't know anything about it except that is recommended for some actions. I will try your suggestions. Thanks for giving me something to go on because I was at a standstill.

rmatraining

If you look in the fsuipc forum there is an WASM module addon which opens up a lot of the functions too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk