hotas issues

dannycnoble

i currently use the Logitech x52 (basic the blue and grey one. and the thing was working fine 2 weeks ago. but when i was on the sim yesterday i noticed everything was working fine except my throttle quadrant does not work nor did the elevator trim did not work. the elevator did but the trim did not. i have went to the settings to make sure they are assigned and i did calibrate them so they both work and are ssigned but when i try to use them, i get nothing.

is there anything i can do to fix that or will i have to uninstall fs9 and reinstall it? within the next 6 months i will be upgrading to the alpha honeycomb yoke and throttle quadrant. but until then i need to get the hotas working again especially the throttle quadrant.

bonus question what is the best screen setting for a 32 inch monitor?

Instead of re-installing FS is it not easier to re-install the hotas stuff?

As for the screen setting on my monitor if I right click in an empty space I get a popup menu and I select 'properties' then it gives you the option to change the settings, these are mine and I have FS2004.

screen setting.jpg

Thanks Col,

your idea sounds faster and much simpler than mine about reinstalling the hotas software 1st. also thank you for the screen settings i will give hem a try too.

i installed the hotas software 1st and that did not solve the issues. however while i was adjusting the hotas assignments in the sim i fat fingered and hit the restore defaults and that did the trick all is good now. not sure what the issue was to begin with.