Flyable aircraft

dannycnoble

mostly interested in a good DC-9-30 and saab 340.

I am looking for some good flyable aircraft with paint kits. dreamwings seems to be the most user friendly when it comes to the embraer jets. after doing some forum reading it seems like Mike Stone' saab 340 is the best for that type.

but does anyone know where you can get a paintkit for those. even though i am a noob at repainting i am going to try to but the republic blue goose livery on them.or if an experienced repainter would like to help me out that would be helpful too.

thanks again for all the suggestions

Hi Danny, I do a lot of painting and I'll be honest I can't get my head round these complex programs so I use FsRepaint for all mine, once you get used to it, all come easy.

If you can't find a paint kit I sometimes clean off a ready done one then add my own texture, a lot of aircraft do come with a paint kit or a plain texture for you to paint, if you do find one copy and save the plain texture first then if you foul up you still have a nice clean one to start again.

These are the repaint I have done using FsRepaint:

https://imageshack.com/a/xj7l/1

Col

The SGA DC9 aircraft have always been favorites of mine. No VC, and you need to find a panel for them.

Search the library under FS2004 Jetliners for sga dc9

Paintkit is on page 6, DC9-30 on page 11

or search by filenames

dc9pntkt.zip

sga930.zip

Here is a soundset

sgaj8d9a.zip

Edited by ussmidway